RLS Intercooler MK II – for Lotus Exige S, S240, S260 and 211
(Shown with optional RLS Carbon Fiber Intercooler Duct)
- larger volume for less restriction and greater efficiency
- bar & plate construction is superior to OEM tube & fin construction, greater thermal capacitance to stop temperature spikes (compare to cheap tube & fin construction offered by others)
- horsepower gains from increased flow and lower intake air temperatures (IAT’s)
- doesn’t “heat soak” like the stock intercooler
- “Plug & Play”: ready for your stock IAT sensor!
* IN STOCK NOW RLS Phone Mount for your Lotus Elise or Lotus Exige. The laser cut aluminium phone mount snaps directly into place and requires no modification, simply add...
Installed on top of stock mirrors by adhesive pads and removable. Quick 5 min installation. Increases FOV by 100% Coated with blue anti glare. Note: The Evora mirrors won't...
The stock intercooling system on the Lotus Exige is inadequate for the heat produced by spirited driving and tracking. After repeated hard acceleration the stock intercooler becomes overwhelmed by heat...